Why Use Natural Remedies?
Welcome to Namas Natural Remedies for Health, your online source of information and ideas that will help you restore and maintain your optiminal health. Being healthy helps you live life to the fullest and enjoy it all the way.
Ask yourself this question. "What is life if you don't have health?" There is truly nothing else you can have, not diamonds and riches, not fame and attention, nor any other thing, which can make up for poor health.
If you are one of the lucky ones who have good health you should protect it. If your health is poor you should do everything you can to improve it.
What Are Natural Remedies?
Natural remedies include a whole range of thought. They include such things as herbs and herbal remedies, exercise and fitness, alternative health care, less stress, diet, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, brain power, an uplifting environment, good relationships, and laughter, to name a few.
What Can Incorporating Them Into Our Lives Do For Us? How about:
- Boost the immune system
- Increase our stamina
- Lower our blood pressure
- Lower our cholesterol
- Lower and control our stress
- Help us learn to relax
- Improve our joy and happiness
- Control our weight
- Improve our sleep
- Develop muscle strength and stamina.
- Improve our feeling of well being
- Reduce lower back pain
- Eliminate the worry associated with side effects
- Allow us to do the things we like to do
- Help keep us feeling young
- Influence our mental health
- Save ourself exposure to air born and contact disease often encountered in the doctor’s office
- Keep us learning
- Help us Live Life More Abundantly!
The wonderful thing about these things is that they put the emphasis on us and what we can do about it. They help us understand how we can help ourselves. They educate us on self care rather than on treatment and dependence.
There is not just one thing that is going to improve our health totally. Rather, it is a combination of many different things - a lifestyle that helps us improve and maintain health in many different ways.
Buddha says: Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
Thank you for visiting Namas Natural Remedies for Health!
We continually add and update the information on this site so please bookmark us so you can check back often.
- Namas Natural Remedies Blog
- This blog will keep you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the Namas-Natural-Remedies-for Health.com website. Subscribe now.
- Table of Contents
- A listing of all pages included in this natural health remedies website
- About Us
- A little about us.
- Alternative Medicine Benefits
- The alternative medicine benefits are numerous when we consider the risks
- Remarkable Brain Facts
- Understanding brain facts helps us know how to nurture and care for the remarkable brain.
- Brain Food
- Can brain food really be a huge part of keeping our brains healthy?
- Reducing Cholesterol For Our Health
- Why should we be reducing cholesterol? The answer is easy - there are usually no symptoms
- Preventing Osteoporosis Naturally
- Preventing Osteoporosis. It isn't really getting old that makes our bones weak, but lack of exercise and poor nutrition, and we can do that at any age. .
- The Human Circulatory System
- An overview of the human circulatory system and its functions.
- Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- The health benefits of dark chocolate are so incredible that it is a great way to give something that people love that is healthy too.
- Exercise and Fitness
- No matter what your problem is exercise and fitness are part of the solution. Benefits of exercise affect your whole life.
- Eye Health Care
- Eye health care is essential for maintaining good vision. Find out some things we can do to keep our eyesight at its best.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar Fasciitis is a condition that affects the bottom of the foot, usually in the heel of the foot. There is a lot we can do about this condition on our own. - Like heal it!!
- Herbal Remedies
- A major part of everyday healthcare can come from the herbal remedies we use.
- What Is High Blood Pressure?
- What Is High Blood Pressure? That can be answered with a brief explanation of
- Benefits of Laughter
- Some of the proven benefits of laughter include: strengthened immune system, boosted energy, diminished pain and reduced stress. Plus it's fun and free.
- The Lymphatic System
- The Lymphatic System is a very important part of the body's immune function. Learning how to take care of it can play a major role in staying well.
- Massage Techniques - Shiatsu
- There are many different massage techniques but on this page we will talk about Shiatsu, sometimes considered an offshoot of acupressure, which focuses on balancing
- Five Chinese Elements
- Description of five chinese elements
- 21 Best Ways to Relax
- The best ways to relax and to handle stress are sought after by our inner selves. There are many and what works for one person may not work for another. Part of the relaxation is in the search.
- Healthy School Lunches
- Healthy school lunches can be healthy and fun at the same time. Here are some great ideas for getting your kids to eat with a little lunch time pazzaz!
- Natural Stress Relief
- Natural stress relief, as opposed to antidepressants and tranquilizers, help us
- Sea Aloe
- Sea Aloe includes a long list of Vitamins, Macro Minerals, Bio-elements, Trace Minerals, and Amino Acids. There are no manmade ingredients. It is all natural.
- Link to Namas Natural Remedies for Health
- A great site which explores natural remedies, what they are and how to use them.
- Contact Us
- A page to contact us with questions or comments
- Disclaimers are a necessary part of all we do. Sad.
- Our newsletter has great tips and ideas for staying healthy naturally.
- 5 Most Important Skin Vitamins and Where to Get Them Naturally
- Eating food with important skin vitamins will not only make your skin beautiful, but will also make you healthy.
- Hemorrhoids Herbal Treatment and Varicose Veins
- Varicose vein and hemorrhoids herbal treatment are an effective and fun way to take care of our own venal problems at home.